Sunday, February 27, 2011

Some people were born to roam... Some people roam this world alone

just laying, aimless... alone. Feeling empty. Thinking of past times.... What would it be if I only did...
Would I be now... 
What if I hadn't decided to build a wall around me... to push away anyone who wanted to get close to me...
who wanted to know me. What if I wasn't scared to get hurt once again... to get disappointed?
So now I'm searching... searching for someone like me... Or someone who'd understand me...
Who would make me feel better, make me laugh... someone who would hear my silence.
hear my stories without words...
Would you give me that gift? The gift of satisfaction by  finding creature of my own species...
The gift of understanding...


6 comments:

  1. This truly is a very important blog. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

    call Pakistan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ovo je previše snažno da je svaki moj komentar suvišan. :*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome...
    Glad you think so :}
    Drago mi je da ti se djasvi Honey B! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing this valuable information with us.

    moving services

    ReplyDelete
  5. God can give every thing a Gift of Love and satisfaction and I hope to God He will do a favor with me and doing always.
    Custom Business Cards

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these beautiful photos.. thank you!


    Sex toys

    ReplyDelete