Monday, March 12, 2012

The battle's almost won, I'm only several miles from the sun

 
When it all goes dark,
when it all seems done,
nothing you can do to make it better...

Just remember that you can,
cause that's all just an illusion,
defeat,  sadness... helplessness.

Just spread them...

Take the leap,
Feel the warmth of fulfillment,
Gaze into the blinding light happiness,
See the incredible heights of enlightenment
on the wings of strength, determination and courage...
cause that's what it takes to be happy!


Be brave to want it, be strong to get it, be determent to become happy... 
Don't be weak and settle for sad!

4 comments:

  1. Belo poema e belas fotos!!!

    Parabens pelo blog!!!!

    Jailton Saturnino - Administrador,
    http://how-to-draw.infopnet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great work! I love how you combine the words and the photos. I can relate to what you've wrote and I must say you've done a great job. Keep making and keep inspiring.

    www.iquestintl.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for Sharing this Great tips for How to Write Article for Newbies,Very Good Post…
    http://www.marnetllc.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, your experience is quite encouraging to me. I think this is the best option for me at the moment.

    ReplyDelete