Tuesday, August 23, 2011

And Sometimes You Just Have to Say NO To The Blue!

Most of the time sadness is an excuse,
It's a choice!
A choice that one makes for various reasons...
To alienate themselves,
To protect,
To... get attention.

But sometimes that becomes a habit,
and that person starts believing it...
He becomes SAD!

NO!
You just need to say NO!
Be happy!
Even though sometimes it's harder,
no matter how silly it sounds,
say to yourself...
I AM HAPPY!

I'm wearing Stradivarius shirt and shorts, vintage bag :}

2 comments:

  1. Nice peome it's really meaningfull and contain a lot of expressions and feelings, thank you for the sharing

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very interesting blog. A lot of blogs that I see these days don't really provide anything this interesting. But I'm definitely interested in this one more than any other blog. Just thought to share my views on this to let you know how useful these articles are. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete