Thursday, August 11, 2011

Paris Blue/ The Blue Post


I'm Paris blue, I miss you
I'm not good enough for you Paris blue
I'm no good, I'm no good, I'm no good,
Paris blue
~ Lykke Li- Paris Blue
 
 Oh, Paris...
Such a wonderful city.
I fell in love with it...
with it's people...
with it's art...
with it's spirituality...
with it's cafes...
with it's hospitality...
with it's inspiring beauty...
Oh... That beauty...
Wherever you turn
You're overwhelmed with it...
From streets...
buildings....
to atmosphere...
You feel it,
But you can't describe it!
It is there,
But you can't really see it...
catch it...
You just have to enjoy their lifestyle,
Notice it,
accept it,
and start living it!

4 comments:

  1. Great post!!all the pics are amazing..nice sharing..thanks for it..
    graphotherapy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seems you had a very good time in paris.... amazing captures with kinda writers stuff written with them.... really like it.... gonna take some images for my photo album.... love the Paris.... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have been very busy. Thanks for sharing.
    http://www.info-tech-trade.co.uk

    ReplyDelete