Thursday, August 11, 2011

Wine me, Dine me.... 29 me ;)

Paris is a beautiful city,
Full of beautiful people,
Beautiful streets,
Beautiful buildings...

But you wouldn't enjoy it if you're alone,
Or if your company wouldn't know how to appreciate it...

If they don't make you smile,
If they don't inspire you,
If they don't share your excitement, 
your perspective,
If they don't wanna go the same way,
see same things,
then...
coffee brakes would be empty,
There would be no stories to tell,
No adventures,
No... beauty!

So, I'd like to thank my friend Katarina
for wonderful trip,
amusing company,
and all the crazy moments!

Z Z Katarina ;}
http://lovelycreaturelovelycreature.blogspot.com/

4 comments:

  1. Hvala, Milice, srodna dušo moja!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Photography is best when captured with the best equipment in the perfect time.
    Download online fiction books

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice post...great photography..i like all the stuff that you provide..this one is really a very beautiful city..thanks for sharing..
    graphotherapy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you take the photos. Paris really is a wonderful city and right now I want to go there because of the wonderful places there and added also by watching your photos. Great work!

    www.iquestintl.com/

    ReplyDelete